Welcome to Edward T. Bowser, Sr. School!
A high-quality education is one of the most important things that we can provide a child. Exposure to a variety of topics, people, and adventures all contribute to a fulfilling school experience.
This web site is a terrific way to access the information you need about our school, as well as serving as an educational resource. Whether you're currently enrolled or just curious about what we have to offer, you're sure to find a wealth of helpful information.
Top Ten Kid Witness News Finalists!
PARENTS PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT
REPORT CARD INFORMATION
Please Read The Following Message from Our
Dr. Kevin R. West
Bowser School's Mission Statement
Bowser School's mission is to promote academic excellence through collaboration between students, parents, staff and community providing opportunities that foster:
September 26, 2016
- Critical Thinking
- Academic Achievement
- Respect and Responsibility
- Environments Conducive to Learning
- Strong Self-Esteem
We are completing our 14th day of the new school year. It is our hope and expectation that your child(ren) has settled in successfully to their new class and routine. We look forward to seeing you at our Back to School Night on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 5:30-7PM. Please take a few minutes to review the items listed below as they pertain to the new school year:
Thank you for your time and cooperation. Together anything is possible.
- Breakfast begins daily at 7:30AM until 7:55AM. For safety/security all students must be dropped off in cafeteria. All adults must report to Main Office prior to moving around the school building.
- Uniforms-All students are expected to wear uniforms daily. Boys-navy blue pants and white/light blue shirts with navy blue ties. Girls-navy blue jumpers with white/light blue shirts. We sell t-shirts, shorts, and sweats for gym days.
- Anti-Bullying Specialist, Ms. Grohs, on staff to address HIB incidents.
- Complete and return the following forms (Please reach out to y our child’s teacher if you did not receive any of the items listed below):
- Emergency Form
- Lunch Application
- Student Code of Conduct
- Image Consent
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Fresh Fruit Vegetable Program
- FOCUS Parent Portal (Access to student grades)
Brian D. Heaphy, Principal
Elizabeth Kelly, Assistant Principal
2015 - 2016 HIB GRADE REPORT (see below)